www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: site

Default site

I have been driving for a little over a year so still new.I found a site called ask the law.com. or old blue usa.org. on the site you can ask a question about logs they will get answer and email back to you.there is a presentation on there that the troopers in nebraska use to train.only for rules in usa.anybody know of one for the new rules comming in force in canada

hey there tm. give me a day or too. I'm putting a few links together.

Canada revamped there HOS AGAIN! I have to read through it before I can post the link.
    You can't fix stupid

I have read about the changes the part that confusing me is the workshift being 16 hrs long.the 13 hrs you can drive on duty 14 and your 10 hrs off.all have to be on one log page you can not carry any of this to next day.so when midnight comes do you get another 13 to drive in 24.

4. Default HOS

TM, I haven`t had a chance to look at them yet either, but I am going to guess they will be similar to the pesent setup. Your start time can be on one page and continue to the next page.
    Really don`t see how this industry could function on one page at a time, at this time mine does as I start between 4 and 6 am and am home every nite. Pretty hard to schedule OTR loads and drivers to meet del times, etc. on my system.
    Kind of a wait and see thing going on..
    No cheap freight---no cheap drivers--know what your AZ is worth
    Mighty hunter leaves wounded animal to suffer and die!!