www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: my day sucked

Default my day sucked

after driviing680 miles to my second drop at peublo co.I find that the pickup is to long for my space on my deck.I have a step deck with a saw that is 9 feet high and 12 wide.It was tarped.I looked at what i thought was to go figured out if i run the longer pieces along side saw it will work.Problem than tells me one piece 42 feet long.I phoned and told dispatch will not fit and guess i come to abbottsford with just saw.I paid by mile not care wrong took 12 hours but got saw moved to back ran the bigger piecealong side saw.now supose to drop in yard and be a loaded trailer i can take.not holding my breath. all this work for stuff that is scrap was a steel mill behind were loaded I would have taken there said so long.than when using the flying j scan thing for faxing went down so had to redo.Good place to eat is little americia off i80exit 68.has lots of parking and good home made food.I got a five dollar coupon to eat at restaurant.because was a driver.stopped at evanston at the j.for night.heading to seattlewa than the border

2. Default ugh

Gotta hat that nonsense, did you at least get paid the down time for reloading??
    No cheap freight---no cheap drivers--know what your AZ is worth
    Mighty hunter leaves wounded animal to suffer and die!!

yes i asked dispatch she said i will get paid for 10 hrs.which is more than i was paid originaly.the hourly pay is 17.00. the pay for tarping is 30 dollars 2nd pick is 30 dollars.will have to watch my statement as last time they forgot to pay me.The tarp has a strap in the middle.I found a place that had a crane. they picked up the saw,I drove ahead they set the saw back down.I got the operater to pick up tarp and drop over top.which was easier than the first time.

dispatch phoned said one of my pars did not clear.I stopped at the next truckstop was a pilot the fax was broke lol.so i went across street to the hotel they faxed to broker.load is now cleared to cross,dispatch phoned no load for me to take so i will be delivering both of them.hope they find a load by the time i get unloaded. hate waiting in this pete it lite for hauling heavy loads but if want to do more than drive or sleep it has no room.they opened the scale just outside la grange oragon.have to put your chains on to go past the scale as it has snowed so i am going to wait till morning.

Default it got worse

I stopped at the rest area outside seattle.no snow when woke up a foot of snow. the chain required light was on at the pass.They were cleaning the chain up areaI waited for them to be done as i was gettting dressed to put on chains the trucks pulled onto road so i followed up and over.The road from I5 to huddington a sheet of ice I made it.I crossed went to yard dropped trailer in yard and went to zellers to get some grocerys.made it back under trailer.the snow was deep in a place not used to it.On monday was a wasted day my drop had no power.no reload.they did give me a room at the western.On tuesday i crawled to richmond to my drop.made me wait 4 hours till cleaned snow. made to reload hurry up and wait.It is a big press weighed 41thousand pounds.Put on deck in middle over the main beam.looked at gage was heavy on drive shiper did not want to move told take off as was not comming back to get moved.he moved back two feet perfect.chained down tarped headed back to yard.on wendnesday would not take saw till 9am.got to unload untaarped got chain off.crane could not pick up.I dropped air and was able to get out from underneath. Tarps and straps do not roll up well when stiff. Dispatch satillited me said had to be at drop on the 5th at 10am.told find someone else I am taking two days off when I get home. Made to kanloops for night seen a penner trailer at the brake check the front wall was gone.it was loaded with big rolls of paper front to back guess they fig they stay there wrong.I have decided to take a couple days off when get home each time otherwise never get hometime as always have a late load.If not like I will find another job

the main routes were not bad.the side roads were impassable. parking lots were a sheet of ice. The thing i found that was neat is the cammeras they have so can see what traffic is like.