www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: trip from hell

Default trip from hell

well made it to edmonton ab. customer wants both trucks at the same time.the 2nd truck is behind me supose to be here by morning.Phoned service department they said take trailer to lions gate.I took there they hooked up and major problem guy said so have to take back after get unloaded in morning. Same problem they knew i was going to be here and when told on sunday i would be here today.No reload back to wpg or even through wpg.They were told two weeks ago i have to be home on monday, they want me to go to bc than home.I am fighting the flu should have crossed at emerson and went home.Boy i am a idiot figured if make ed and unload they be happy as both loads done at same time. Will unload first thing in morning and get trailer to lions gate to be fixed.Told me no freight going east or to us,funny lots of trucks going east all had freight on.Told I am going home so if want to make some money have load or i go home empty. I only ask for 4 days a month if i got to go through this every time i want home time i will have to find another job which is the easy way out but it the same problem every time.

got a load of peat moss to wpg and morden.I got the morden off today will get the wpg delivered on monday.