www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Alleged spy arrested in Montreal

1. Default Alleged spy arrested in Montreal

An accused spy was arrested at a Montreal airport on Tuesday night, the country's first espionage arrest in 10 years.

Canada Border Services agents took the man into custody at Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport as he prepared to board a plane out of the country.

"A foreign national alleging to be a Canadian citizen named Paul William Hampel was arrested in Montreal after a [national] security certificate under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act was issued against him," said Melissa Leclerc, a spokesman for Public Affairs Minister Stockwell Day.

The certificate must be signed by two federal cabinet ministers. Day and Immigration Minister Monte Solberg signed the document, which authorized the man's arrest for engaging in espionage, or an act of subversion against a democratic government.

News reports say the man could be from Russia. He reportedly slipped into Canada years ago, and kept a low profile.

A federal court judge will set a hearing date for the man, who is being held in Montreal.

Lonleyboy515 Guest

And the courts will probably let him out on bail & he will go under ground.

Yup he sure will. Come to Canada, we'll expose you then set you free.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Now ya done it! Telling the rest of the world to come to Canada to expose themselves.
    You can't fix stupid

Some exposure is good.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com