www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holly Made me do it

Default Holly Made me do it

Just want to say hello...

Holly told me that she was going to hurt me if I didn't sign up and say hi..

While I'm here I wish to say that if Hillary is voted as the next president... I'm applying for my canadian citizenship.

Holly will hurt you LoL! .... what with? I bet she just points her painted red fingernail and thinks that will be enough to scare you? She's really just all hot air with attitude of course ut oh, here she comes.

Whacko, I haven't heard one single person excited about Hillary's intentions. (decides not to discuss H's run for P .... ) .. oh well heck, no I think I might! I actually would like to see her get in. I think perhaps my decision is based on ' a woman running for the possie and winning' .... I think she's a tough nut and her intentions have always been to get the top job.

Ok ... someone - come forth and give some valid reasons why she shouldn't get the job. I have no doubts there ar evalid reasons, I mean I don't follow the woman's political career so you folks know her better than me.

If I made you people's do it, then you must know by now, it didn't hurt a bit eh.
    Poppy, I have to keep my nails nice. You never know when I may be asked to do a dishsoap commercial.

As for Hilary, I don't know a lot about her politics, as they are all just lies anyway, but for what this lady has gone through, & has held her head up & kept going, she deserves to be in the white house. She has a lot of class & can teach a lot of people how to be humble.

Starrider, you sweet cheeky man.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Well you are the first person to agree with me Holly!
    I have watched her from a distance: ie - news, articles etc... not intentionally tho. I never sought out any news on her.
    She held her head high when randy ole Bill decided to have dessert in the office and used M's dress as a napkin! It's one thing to put up with a partner's indiscretions but another to have it made public property and worldwide. I think she deserves to be in the grande chair and be given a chance to show what she is made of. Heaven's knows Bush couldn't run a chook raffle.

Well you see Dave,
    I didn't know of this, as like Poppy, I don't pay attention to much politics.
    Now I know.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Gee thanks for "ALL" the warm welcome

Just another reason not to like her... just the very mention of her name over shadows me

On a more serious note... She is so liberal that she bleeds welfare.
    I do give her credit for standing by her man, but this is NO reason to make her one of the most powerful people in the world.

Do you remember how she screwed things up when Bill was prez, the first term ? They told her to shutup sit down and quit stirring trouble...
    she want socialized medicine and although it might have its plus's, you still need money to pay for it.

Another thing I learnt.
    Thankx guys

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Welcome Starrider..

Betty
    Why is it that you can't live with a man but you are not allowed to shoot them ???

Accremonious Guest

Default Re: Holly Made me do it

Quote Originally Posted by Starrider
    Just want to say hello...

Holly told me that she was going to hurt me if I didn't sign up and say hi..

While I'm here I wish to say that if Hillary is voted as the next president... I'm applying for my canadian citizenship.
    I would tell you how easy it is to get Canadian landed immigrant status but my description might be construed to be biased and discriminatory based on my WASP background and the colorful vocabulary employed!

He should have hie citicenship, as his family is from NB.
    I have it under good info, he's now on the way to see them once he deliver's in PQ.
    Too long gone Andy.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com