www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday Jan. 15.07 another week begins

Default Monday Jan. 15.07 another week begins

Yup, here we go.

Didn't make my Dr's appt. due to the weather, & had to rebook it for Thursday. So you guys have a few more days to get out of Dodge before I run down the 401.
    So, my day began. great start eh!
    I came home & laid down to ready & try to have a nap. All I could hear was someone shoveling the walk way. Finally stopped, & I did start to drift off. The bloddy phone rings. Scared the well never mind that. It rang 2 more times. I gave up & came back down stairs. Just sit down, & the door bell is ringing. My new neighbour needing to use my phone. My phone hardly rings once a day, let alone 3 times.
    So I thought I would disguise my voice, & see if we were working. He knew who it was, & told me, "every thing & every one are running on scheduled, & so are you!" He promptly hung up on me. I was laughing so hard. My neighbour asked me who that was, & nearly fell off her chair. I told her they would miss me to much if I left.
    So, off to work I go. Stop @ Timmies on the way. Of course they screwed up one of the coffee's, & I had to take it back.
    I went into my bosses office, & asked if he would give me an excellent recomendation for a job. He looked @ me & asked me what job. I told him there is an ad for a Security Guard. He lowered his glasses, & asked if it was the one that you carry a gun. I told him yes, how did you know I asked? He just looked @ me & said nice & loud, "NO" get the he$$ out of my office. I was shocked.
    So I went to my desk & started to work.
    After work, I went to my friend Diane's, to see her new kitchen things. On the way over, I stopped @ the ATM. As I was pulling away from it, I slid up on the curb. , I got out, had a look, & it looked ok. Went to Diane's, got sucked into going back tomorrow pm to help her make kitchen curtains. As I'm leaving, I look @ my front passenger tire, only to see it was going flat. So off I go & put air in it. It's freezing rain, mixed with snow. I get her home, & she still looked ok. Now, my delima is, I'm taking her to the garage in the am. No biggie you say. I know what Brant is going to say, & he says it nice & loud. " So miss Holly, what did you break this time?"

It's only Monday. It can only go down hill from here.
    I'm going to go & have a nice hot bath. You all stay safe & warm where ever you are.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

2. Default

So miss Holly, what did you break this time?"

Well Holly it was only flat on the bottom and besides thats what men are for -----to fix things

Betty
    Why is it that you can't live with a man but you are not allowed to shoot them ???

Sure glad I am over here on the other side of the continent............
    doin the 2 stick boogie!

Thankx guys.
    Betty, I still have to get it to the shop.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Wasn't my fault. Every thing was covered in snow & ice.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Well, it doesn't seem like this day will be any better.
    The tire is sitting on the rim. I can't drive it to the garage. So I called Brandt up, as he is also my neighbour, & his home. he's going to come & pump up the tire with the air pump I now know I have in my trunk. Then off to the shop.
    I haven't even made it out of the house yet.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Mr.Hemi Guest

Default Monday Jan. 15.07 another week begins

At the point your at Holly,you just might as well go back to bed and start all over!

Not exactly the best of das was it. Never mind, tomorrow can only be better.

But just to make you feel better, you'll be pleased to hear we had beautiful sunshine today...

We had sunshine yesterday too Woodie. It was bloody cold.
    Finally got the tire fixed. $30.00 later. Not to bad.
    Got to work, & it was a quiet dull night.
    It's snowing now, but going up to -3.

Hopefully today goes better then yesterday.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com