www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Woodies week (2)

Default Woodies week (2)

Monday again and it's back to the early starts. Usual first job, sorting out the loads and then getting rid of the other driver with his deliveries, then for me it's up to LIDL at Livingston with 10 pallets of Budweiser;

Then it's back to the yard to off-load cable reels;

and reload with deliveries for Livingston and Edinburgh

After doing the Livingston deliveries it's on to Edinburgh

Spotted this Scammel breakdown truck heading out to a job, tidy considering it must be about 30 years old at least

Then it's down a one-way street (just block it while I deliver) to drop off 100 display screens to a taxi cab company.

One last look back at the changing face of Leith docks (now posh flats) and Inchholm Island in the Firth of Forth, before heading off to Fife with the last of my deliveries

Tuesday and it's off down to Kilmarnock after sorting out the loads, 2 drops then into Glenfield Valves to collect a Valve for Australia;

Bit on the big side, hence the need for two forkies

This is one of their workshops, there are another 3 on site

Then it's up the motorway to Glasgow

Next drop is another road-blocker, two pallets of books for a Church

And then it's on to Govan, past the famous Ibrox stadium, home of the BEST football team in Glasgow (there is another team, but I won't mention them)

After delivering Govan, we're off across the Erskine Bridge to Dumbarton

Wednesday and it's a bit quieter for deliveries, have sent the drivers out and I've stayed in yard to load a lift unit onto a subbies vehicle for a Hi-ab delivery

Later on I'm off with the 7 tonner to Peebles, to Holland & Sherry's cloth works, their sign boasts "the finest cloths in the world"

Then it's a quick stop on the banks of the tweed for Lunch before heading of to Galashiels

Thursday & Friday were busy so I had a driver out on my artic while I took the 7 tonner out on deliveries. The weather was terrible so the camera got left in the bag, apart from when I decided to do a spot of advertising for the BEST TRUCKERS FORUM OUT:

Oh well, thats it for another week. See you all soon.

These are awesome pic's Woodie.
    Thankx so much.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

I'm still advertising yet, not been near the truck wash