www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brampton's Trash/Garbage Haulers At Their Best

Default Brampton's Trash/Garbage Haulers At Their Best

It's funny how they put "Canadian garbage" in the article! I've never seen anything about a truck full of "American auto parts" getting in an accident!!
    I'm not perfect!-FLHT Ron 2010

I'm not being nasty, but did you see the names?
    They are not Canadian's, or are landed immigrants.
    They have usually been trained by whomever sponsored them. Very little training too. They have no clue about winter driving @ all. They also have an arrogance about them that they can do anything, & everything.
    I'm not pregidise, but these people who come over here & bring there shoddy ways with them do nothing to help this industry. If they came over & did things the proper way, they would be better driver's.

As for the US media pointing out that it was Canadian garbage, oh well eh.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

4. Default

The old saying "you get what you pay for" jumps into my mind
    No cheap freight---no cheap drivers--know what your AZ is worth
    Mighty hunter leaves wounded animal to suffer and die!!

Just a bunch of idiots with no idea what they are doing! Any company that hires these goofs should be out of business. I know they wouldn't stand a chance of being hired at the place i drive for!
    Those trucks have so much weight on them! Like its 5 or 6 axles on that trailer, thats just dangerous with a idiot at the wheel, And these goofs have no idea how to handle that truck!
    They need to change they laws for getting your truck licence in canada, like you should have to be a canadian citizen for 5 years before you can get a AZ or DZ licence!

Mr.Hemi Guest

Default Brampton's Trash/Garbage Haulers At Their Best

The question is,how many of them don't even have a 'G' licence let alone an'AZ'?Remember there hired by there own people,so the fact that they operate without a licence is hidden until something like that happens spreading the bad reputation over every other driver in the industry!

You are right Mr. Hemi! I've been hearing on the news about blank licenses and printing equipment being found!!

I don't have proof but I've heard of 5-6 of them using the same name and license! If that's true it would be nice for two of them to get pulled over at the same time and have their licenses run through the computer!!

Ron

I saw that report. A guy in Mississauga was caught at home, at a press, counterfeiting, credit cards, TTC passes, Drivers' Licences,Health Cards and Social Insurance Cards.

These cards are superior quality!
    You can't fix stupid

It makes me worry about all the idiots out there with fake licenses!!

Could you imagine getting in an accident with one of these jokers??

I still remember the day a few winter ago, when i came across this chinese guy with his ryder tractor trailer crossways stuck on the road.

The idiot had no clue what he was doing, And tried to do a u turn with a 53 ft trailer and columbia sleeper truck, on a narrow country road, like the road was only maybe 30 feet wide, but this idiot tried it anyway and just drove right onto someones front lawn, and got stuck in the snow on the guys lawn! With the trailer blocking the whole road!

Then he puts it in reverse and just starts smokin' the tires! God it was funny, finally the cops showed up and asked what happened, the dumbass driver tried to tell them a car was coming at him and he had to swerve and jackknifed it!!

But everyone could see his tire marks and knew exactly what he had done!

Even funnier was, the guys lawn he drove onto, was a trucker too! Me and him couldn't believe this guy was so stupid to try the u turn and then trie to lie to the cops about what happened.
    And then he thinks smoking the tires and spinning them like 50 mph will get him unstuck??? LOL

Finally they had to get a big tow truck out and 2 hours later he was pulled out! Hopefuly he got charged and got a big towing bill, maybe if we are lucky ryder fired him, and maybe he don't drive anymore, that would bne even better!