www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: update on school

Default update on school

The compony I drive for can am west is opening up a school in bc.As part of the training if student wishes is a one year aprenticeship course.The lady in charge of the school was in charge of the school i went to.It is taking along time to do as everything has to be aproved by goverment.The compony has paid out of pocket for all this so i hope that it works and get safe drivers on the road.time will tell

That's great news Wayne. If it has taken this long to set it in motion, it means they or SHE has done a lot of research. I hope they do it right.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Default update

yes they are doing it right.Talked to her other day they are getting ready to have a class to train the drivers who will be training the new drivers.The course material has been approved and instructers been approved now waiting for the orientation material for both divisions to be aproved.had to redo both as both outdated now been updated to reflect all the new rules. even benifited the drivers on road.we now get paid towere we are when look on cut off.regardless ofhow many trip packs they get in office before cut off.just put a total of expences andif in canada or us money .

the licience for the school is valid on march first.the instructers not done the courses they need to take till end of march. the trucks and trailers are all done up and they even have a lot set up to practise in.the bad part is that is were they were going to park the extra empty trailers so room to park when come to yard. so the yard is still packed

to the best of my knowledge they are going to do it out of the yard in abbottsford to start. than once running good they are going to do the teaching out of abbottsford and once the drive gets his licience the training can be done out of any of the terminals.

the school starts may 1st. they have trainers over the road in each division.the driver who signed up had to take a week course in order to do this.I hope it works as alot of money has been spent to get this far.