www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: canada bound

irish trucker Guest

Default canada bound

i will be heading out to alberta in january for 2 weeks i got a good deal with air canada on a flight to calgary from london heathrow so i have to get a flight from belfast to lhr and then fly back over belfast on my way to canada logical but as belfast doesnt have a good selection of international flights i had to choose the uk im looking forward to getting out there to that beautifull country im going to be contacting several companies in alberta saskatchewan and manitoba im looking forward to the canadian hospitallty that i reciever earlier this year when i was up in ontario at niagra falls hope to sample some canadian beer and whiskey and food i havent been able to trace many cattle haul companies that are taking part in the pnp or hrsdc programmes like most of the big trucking companies i hope the volvo tractor is as popular as in canada as the usa any one moblinmg round in one just enjoy the ride www,largecars.com is a good site for some american tractors to much chrome for my taste 10-4 bud i got your back door im back quite

Good luck Irish.

Hoping to head out that kinda way sometime in the new year myself.

If you run into anyone out there wants a rigid driver let me know? I'd rather go to a province with a PNP, but I'll do what I have to to make it all work.

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

IRISH make sure you bring your woolies. Western CANADA can be very very cold as well as having a lot of snow. We run out there from Ontario & loads up from the US. Here in ONTARIO we are enjoying mild temp. & no snow. They are saying we are not going to get any snow till DEC. 29. here.
    Good luck in your search for work.

Good luck Irish.
    Hopefully you will find a company to take you on.
    Out west, the people are great. You will enjoy it out there. It is really, really, really cold there, so like LB said, bring your woolies.

All the best.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Good luck Irish! Hope it all works out for you!!!

Ron
    I'm not perfect!-FLHT Ron 2010