www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: im going to be hauling freight in france christmas day

irish trucker Guest

Default im going to be hauling freight in france christmas day

hell im not complaining i get double the trip money to do a trip to brittany on the west coast with a load of fish i will be shipping out saturday night from dublin to liverpool uk on the long boat 9 hour crossing plenty of guinness drank and then working my way down ashford in kent to get on the eurotunnell 45 minutes and your in france it beats a 2 hour ferry crosssing and for everyone that hasnt heard of the eurotunnell basically its a train that carries freight trucks and cars under the sea between uk and france i will probhably stay at the elf truckstop at the freight terminal and sample some of that fine french wine and a big well done t bone steak and a couple of hot irish whiskeys wake up christmas morning and take it nice and easy to my first drop which will be on the 26th boxing day christmas day i will be cooking myself most likely steak for dinner with fried eggs onions and french bread yummy followed by a couple of cans of irish cider watch some dvds and then a big sleep as the fish markets uasually start at 4 am so i wil be busy all day tuesday well into the night and then get my reefer washed out ready for my backload home i will be home on friday and with a thousand pounds earned for the trip i shall be enjoying my new years eve celebrations have a great christmas everyone as we say in the old country the best of irish

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

IRISH theres nothing like a good pint of GUINESS or SMITHWICKS I enjoy my IRISH beer as i am irish decent & both my grandfather & father drank those beers & of course a good Canadian beer is MOLSOM EX. The wife & i are on vacation till the 27th then its back to the grind. From my family to yours have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Wow.
    I would love to drive over there. You get to go to so many different countries. How awesome is that?
    You have a safe & easy run.

Merry Christmas Irish.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Take care out there IT and don't forget all the insane truck bans the French will have.

All the best to you!!