www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D@%$

1. Default D@%$

Had to actually deal with workmans Comp today. Spoke to a woman who only spoke black and white out of the WCB manual, you know the type totally dead from the neck up, other than what the book says.
    Completed my call by telling her she had to be the worlds worst companion, no intellect, total lack of people skills, and an inability to hold an intelligent conversation. then I slammed the phone down.
    Will let you know later about repercussions if any..
    No cheap freight---no cheap drivers--know what your AZ is worth
    Mighty hunter leaves wounded animal to suffer and die!!

Good luck with them.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

3. Default Changes

Did some research, found out if you are mobile at all Modified duties in your place of employment is mandatory for the Co. to provide and the employee tp accept.(not a problem for me)
    Having been in this program for 7 weeks now I have been basically showing up and have no duties. Totally bored to death.
    Booked my therapy 5 days a week between 8am to 10 am this after 6 weeks became a major issue for this woman, who called and before explaing that was not allowed during work hours launched into a tirade of I was going to be cut off for non compliance
    We had a very verbal argument after which I retained a lawer who I have dealt with in the past. After reviewing my documentation commented " I`ll tear her a new a@@ hole. Really like this lawer.
    Will keep you posted.....

The way these people are trained, you would think it was their own pocket you are going into.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Guess they have to be on their toes with this kind of job because there are many who abuse the system and keep getting away with it. We had one looser around town, teacher's hubby infact that supposedly hurt his back in a truck related rear end. Yeah the looser, scammed workman's comp Couldn't work yet he jogged around town, played hockey and then they finally put him through some university classes....go figure

My advice is to stay away from this unless it's an absolute must.

6. Default

It`s a wonder what a good lawyer will do. He sent them a letter of formal complaint, demanding a reply. The letter also mentioned my intent to sue, received a letter of apology today and was assigned a new ajudicator(sp)

That's good to hear drifter maybe you will get some results know.
    ALWAYS GO FORWARD NEVER LOOK BACK.

I ruptured a disc in my back @ work in 1976. Since then it's been an on-going battle with them. Hardest part is getting anyone to speak clear coherant English to you on the phone.

You'd think after 30 years of dealing with the problem, they'd listen to you when you tell them, "Just give me a shot, 2 days to let it work and I'll be fine". Instead I was made to go to therapy for 6 weeks which only made it worse.

Once, when I broke my wrist they had me sit in a room to watch a movie. Know what it was about? Back injuries!! Go figure how that was going to solve the injury of the time.

I just gave up with them.
    You can't fix stupid

9. Default

Well I think we in the US have the worst health care.

HARRY at least here we don't have to worry about going to a doctor or hospital & loosing everything we got.
    ALWAYS GO FORWARD NEVER LOOK BACK.