www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: NEVER FAILS

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

Default NEVER FAILS

Got up real early this morning thought to myself better call the shop & see if my truck is ready . Get hold of the foremen give him my truck # checks the computer tells me won't be ready till Mon. seems they have a problem finding the short in the wiring harness to the lights so freightliner is going to replace the harness. Oh well i need another day at home

So, does the ld sit, or do they switch you up for a different load?
    You know this has always driven me nuts.
    When I was @ Veri, the shop never kept dispatch posted as to what trks were in the shop. No communication @ all.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

That switches me to another load & of course it will be further knowing how our planners work. Delta terminal just loves getting us to the west. Then they run us up & down that left coast a couple of times before cutting us loose to come back home.Like last year we bobtailed home on the 21st of Dec. from Nogales got home on the 24th & left on the 26th for Houston.Saw the house again in Feb.

So is challenger still looking for drivers? Do many new guys start in a 03 or newer volvo? i like them better than freightliner i think
    I might talk to them again sometime if i decide to make a switch.
    Do you think it's possible to gross $1000 a week to start?

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

IT is possible. i don't think there are many 03 tractors left in the fleet .Maybe 05s & i would rather have a freightliner they have more room in them.Yes they are hiring if you meet all of there qualifications

So most trucks are '05's or newer now? Thats kool

I was pretty well hired there last march, but then i decided not to do it.

I did roadtest and drug test and passed but i would still have to go with trainer for a few weeks they said.

Sometime i want to go see the country and make some good money if it's possible, i like to work lots and lots and don't care much if i'm gone a few weeks now.