www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: What a week so Far

Default What a week so Far

On Monday, one of the girls went out for a smoke. She saw my car was sitting on the rim on the front friver side of my car. I asked everyone there, & as the highway driver's that came in, if anyone had an air hose. No one did. Barry who works on the dock was so sweet & offered to change my tire. Do you have a spare he asked. How would I know, I didn't even know I had a spare key in the gas tank of my car.
    So out I went to have a gander. No spare, but I did have a dounut.
    Is it hard he asked? So many questions, & 1 @ a time. Back out I went. I was on the bonus plan that day. So out he went on one of the coldest snowy nights we've had so far. I went back in to get a flashlight, but forgot to go back out to the car until one of the driver's asked me why I was standing there holding it. Out I went.
    Well he got the tire changed, & as we were putt the stuff back in my trunk, I spoted,

an air pump. Man that one is going to cost me big time.

So I dropped the tire off yesterday before work, went back today & had it put on. Cost me 2 coffee's 1 tea, & a dozen donuts.

I love to barter. Also put for different cans of food for their food drive. So I should be good to go until tomorrow.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

How could I have forgotten this one.
    My door bell rings @ 7am. I look out the window & see my neighbour SUV with the hood up. I came down & she needed a boost. She left her lights on. What a pair. I get my car up to her's, & can't find my battery. Then I see that I have to unscrew this metel piece to get @ it, or so I thought. I went over to our other neighbour & got him out of bed. He pulled his car up, used my cables( I knew I had them) & she got boosted.

Now off to work I go.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

It's the "Granny syndrome" kicking in! First you need stronger glasses, then ya gotta keep writing notes to self!

Might I make a suggestion, HC?

Saturday, get Kerwin to take you for a tour of the car. Get him to show you there's more than a drivers' door and a gas pedal.

Then..............go next door and apologize to your neighbour for waking him up BEFORE he gets a chance to get a shotgun.
    You can't fix stupid

Just had a thought, Dave. I know Kerwin. I'll probably have to make a high speed run Saturday to 'splain to HIM where the trunk part is.
    You can't fix stupid

www.sosoconvoy.com

www.sosoconvoy.com