www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's who.....

Default Who's who.....

figured we could use a little introduction here

.....(Sandy clears her throat)...

I'm Sandy, my husband of 13yrs, Lee is a Bullhauler. Lee has hauled critters up and down the road for over 6 years now and loves every minute of it, loves the chicken lights, the chrome...the Pete...you get the picture.... We have a youngen Taylor, a cat named Gooby and a little ****zu pup named Nikki. Life OTR has been relativley good to us for the most part. We've met many wonderful people through the trucking lifestyle and made many friends, here's to making more

Oh ya ..me I'm a Library Clerk, when I'm not at work I'm taking care of business on the homefront.

I'm Holly.
    I am trouble. You want to stay away from me.
    I have been in the industry for 31 yrs. I have been a driver, had my own transport co. in Mtl. I have 2 daughter's. Tanya will be 26 in March. Her husband is Jamie, & they are expecting thei 1st child in June. Melanie will be 24 in June. Her husband is Scott, & his goal is to put me in a home. They have given me 2 beautiful granddaughter's. Ally, who will be 2 on the 21st,& Taylor, who is 2 mths old.
    I have 2 cats, Dakota, who is 12, & the Tinker kitten who is 6 mths.
    I live in Kitchener,ON. My door is open to all who pass by.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Hi - I'm Irmi. My hubby, Steve, is an O/O and I take care of finding his loads and doing all his paperwork for him. We have been married for 33 years and have a 6 year old Bishon Brise, Teddy, that goes on the truck with Steve. I also work for for a family owned electrical contracting business and have been there almost 30 years. When we're not working, we enjoy camping and gardening. We live on the eastern shore on Maryland and enjoy meeting and talking to trucking families.

I am me at least the last time I looked I was - hubby drives a straight truck mostly state side - never know where he is because I don't think phone companies need our money more than we do so we don't make a lot of calls but then again he is usually home every weekend he drives for Canadian Expedite mostly expedited stuff - don't tell but it keeps him out of my hair. I work at a phone centre calling for clothing donations for a charity we have 2 grown daughters and we just became first time grandparents to a beautiful little girl on Nov. 8th.
    Marliz

Congrads on the new granddaughter.
    I love mine to death.
    Nice to meet you, & hope to get to know you better.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Hello everyone, Kev here in the UK.Been truck driving for 13 (ish) years, married to Anne for 18 years, no pets but 2 sons (Peter aged 13, Joseph aged 3).Currently spend my time delivering furniture to Ikea stores.

Ah heck! I can't tell all my secrets.

I'm Dennis. My wife, Wendy and I are slaves to Max, the yorkshire terrier. We have 10 grandkids (17 years-2 years).

I work my hiney off as a driver, and safety director for a flat-bed carrier in Hamilton, so Wendy can stay retired and Max can eat.

My main goal in life is to harass my bestest cohort in the industry.
    You can't fix stupid

www.sosoconvoy.com

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

Well here goes i'm Lonleyboy i'm an OTR companie driver know . I owned a bunch of trucks at one timeI'm married to a lovely lady VAL for 34 yrs we have 2 grown daughters & 4 grand daughters 13 to 4 talking about being out numbered.Val runs with me most of the time know.We enjoy running coast to coast both in Canada & the US.

Hey!!! I'm Ron and I'm Troubles worst nightmare!!! Just ask HellCat!!

I drive tri-axle dump for a local constructions company. I also plow snow for a contractor with the MTO in the winter.

I'm married and have one 21 year old daughter.

I spend most of my days thinkin' up ways to annoy HellCat!!

Take care!!

Ron
    I'm not perfect!-FLHT Ron 2010