www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Cargo Transport Brampton

Default Cargo Transport Brampton

Beware!! I'm owed about 3k (we decided to hold back some of your money like other companies do) I didn't quit, I cleaned my stuff out of the truck until they squared up with me (paid after every trip as per THEIR agreement to keep me on) for Oct 31-Nov 15. Brand new trucks and trailers, .55 a mile HUGE OVERHEAD for a new company with 1 1/2 years in trucking. The guy whose Volvo I got still had his MTO trucking book in the truck.... (make sure you double check your miles!!) short 617 miles, and 8 p/d, 13 hours of waiting time in 5 trips, even though every truck is GPS equipped.
    I sit in Boca Raton for 30 hours waiting for produce load to be ready, owner tells me to leave at 10:30 am pick up another load. The broker calls me at 8:00pm and asks where I am, Boca load is ready. I tells him I left at 10:30 per owners instructions, he tells me owner says to him that they don't know where I am, they cant get reach me for hours. I tell him owner FOS... I ask owner why he blames me and tells TQL a story, he says he wants to 'teach them a lesson' LMFAO a guy with 6 tractors is going to teach 2nd largest load broker a lesson. Kiss them goodbye and whoever else they talk to. I had to go to the ocean side of FL with a load through Detroit because THEY don't like the mountains... He wouldn't change my POE. I parked the truck Nov 30, as of 10:20am Dec 11, they still won't give me a date on when they are paying me from Oct 31 - Nov 15. Now it's going to be court, MTO audit, FMCSA etc. They never learn!!

Default Re: Cargo Transport Brampton

Sounds messed up. Is it a you get paid when he gets paid kind of deal? If so 90 days used to be normal for him to be paid.
    I also sense that you and your boss may not have a good relationship with the load broker.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    ..probably in one of my drunken stupors
    DRIVE FRIENDLY

Call the federal labour board.

I had company in Bracebridge fail to pay. I went to owners home demanding my pay, his wife was paying me cash as owner arrived home. He was speechless. Dont take crap off any trucking company. Go right to the source and collect.

Quote Originally Posted by MR WONDERFULL View Post
    I had company in Bracebridge fail to pay. I went to owners home demanding my pay, his wife was paying me cash as owner arrived home. He was speechless. Dont take crap off any trucking company. Go right to the source and collect.
    LOL, im not sure which way i want to comment!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    DRIVE FRIENDLY

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
    LOL, im not sure which way i want to comment!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    the owner of a trucking company in Windsor On got a tossed through the front window of his home for reneging on trailer lease payments about 10 years ago during the company Xmas party. My friend ( the pitchee) got 1 year "keep the peace" It was obvious to the judge the company owner was a douchebag and deserving of a fling through the window. Could have been much worse however my friend kept a cool head. Some of us still have a full set.
    In defence of the host he did always have great food and some good looking trashy women assisting with hosting

Quote Originally Posted by MR WONDERFULL View Post
    the owner of a trucking company in Windsor On got a tossed through the front window of his home for reneging on trailer lease payments about 10 years ago during the company Xmas party. My friend ( the pitchee) got 1 year "keep the peace" It was obvious to the judge the company owner was a douchebag and deserving of a fling through the window. Could have been much worse however my friend kept a cool head. Some of us still have a full set.
    In defence of the host he did always have great food and some good looking trashy women assisting with hosting
    LOL.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    DRIVE FRIENDLY

Windmill Logistics...If a company offers .58 per mile they should be able to keep roster full by word of mouth and not resort to advertising through KIJIJI. Last month it was some obscure flatbed company offering .60cpm

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-driver-secur...ationFlag=true

I wonder how many guys fall into this trap? Then turned to one of these forums to write about the experience.
    Posted via Mobile Device

If i only had time to apply and play the game .
    Posted via Mobile Device
    DRIVE FRIENDLY