www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Hunter & Jessie

Default Hunter & Jessie

Hunter (L), Jessie (R) Both are about 7 years old.

Hunter used to love to ride along with me on the road. Where I work, I'm not allowed to have riders or pets in the truck. If he happens to be running loose at home and I open the door of the pickup or car, he'll beat me into it every time and won't get out until the vehicle moves. He got into the pickup one hot day this summer and refused to get out until I drove the pickup forward about 10'. Then he was happy.

Jessie is a 'free spirit' that listens to us if she is in the house or on her chain. If she's loose, forget it.

Dave .
    Didn't he travel with you in YOUR trk for a while?
    I used to tratvel with my cat Magic. Yes he was black, with a tuff of white under his chin.
    I have a 6 mth old kitten now, & I want to train her to travel with me.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Yes, Hunter used to love to ride in the truck with me. Due to my current employers policy, I no longer can have any passengers, 4 legged or 2 legged.

However, when I'm home and have to go somewhere, he usually rides along in my pickup. He gets mad if he can't go along.

Most know about my fight with life Dave.
    I want to go back out OYR. I have a new kitten, Shen is 6 mths old, & is right now destryoing my briehfcase. Tonight, she took my Norman Rockwll puzzle apsrt. I want to go back out, with this kitten. Can I leagly drive with her in the car?

I will not listen to the people who give me a neg. response. If that is what you want to say, DON'T

I will never give up

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Thankx Dave. I wasn't sure if they changed the law on them or not. She is so bad, that I don't like to leave her alone, & if i do get to back out, I want her with me. She is nuts & entertaining.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com