www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: bison transport

irish trucker Guest

Default bison transport

ddoes any body have any views or are any drivers on this site driving for bison transport in winnipeg this company seems to be advertising in a lot of trucking magazines in the uk ive even seen an advertisement in a german trucking magazine . maybe this company has german roots as ive heard there are a lot of german and czech drivers hauling freight for bison well they seem to be offering a good starting package and take part in the pnp in manitoba they seem to be running a lot of volvos which cant be a bad thing seems like volvos are getting popular in north america especially with long haul trucking companies i would be interested in hearing from any drivers out there driving for bison thanks

Bison is a good company. I know someone out there works for them, but I can't think of who it is for the life of me. They are a canadaian company, but I'm not sure where there original roots are from.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

There out of Winnipeg Manitoba. Don't know if you've come across this yet,but here's a link to them http://www.bisontransport.com/index.htm

A friend used to drive for them a few years back, never had nothing bad to say about them, but just like every other company , you've got to try it out yourself, there's always the good and the bad side to everything.

Leave it to o women to get the proper info.
    Thank you so much Billhaulers wife... Ok enough is enough. My name is Holly.

www.sosoconvoy.com

Quote Originally Posted by hellcat_99
    Leave it to o women to get the proper info.
    Thank you so much Billhaulers wife... Ok enough is enough. My name is Holly.
    Holly!

Damn, I need to watch me spelling.

Holly

www.sosoconvoy.com

Irish, Big Freight are coming over on a recruitment drive in the early bit of next year.If you can get a copy of truckstop news the dates are in there.

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

irish Bison is a decent co. there are others that are just as good it seems a lot of co. are going to the UK & Europe for drivers our co. as well.

Biso has won awards for being one of the best managed companies in Canada.

They are a good company....Go For It !!
    I thought I had made a mistake until I realised that it was just an error.