www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Largest Truck Show East of Montreal this Friday and Saturday in Moncton

1. Default Largest Truck Show East of Montreal this Friday and Saturday in Moncton

Moncton, NBThis Friday and Saturday, gleaming big rigs and all of the latest in commercial truck and transportation equipment will take over the Moncton Coliseum Complex, inside and out, for the 17th edition of the Atlantic Truck Show.

Taking place June 5th and June 6th, this is the only national truck show east of Montreal. More than 12,000 buyers attended the last edition of this biennial event; show organizers are anticipating a mammoth audience once again, attracted by exhibits from the leading truck and equipment manufacturers, as well as the many great features being offered at the 2015 show.

Along with the show’s ‘Recruiting Here’ feature that connects job-seeking visitors with exhibiting companies who are hiring, visitors to Atlantic Truck Show 2015 will find exclusive Show Specials. Adding to the excitement, industry leaders will be recognized with the presentation of the first biennial Atlantic Truck Show Innovative Product Awards. Companies participating in the Recruiting Here and Show Specials features, along with finalists for the Innovative Product Awards, can be viewed on the show website at www.AtlanticTruckShow.com.

Visitors also won’t want to miss the Western Star Optimus Prime Truck, sponsored by Maritime Western Star Dealers, which is sure to draw a crowd of all ages.

Back for 2015 is the ever-popular Show & Shine. On Saturday, June 6th, visitors will have an opportunity to vote for their favourite truck by making a monetary donation to the Children’s Wish Foundation.

The greater Moncton area will be buzzing with activity this week, as thousands of visitors descend upon the Hub City for this premier event. For complete show details and to view the Official Show Guide, visit www.AtlanticTruckShow.com.

Show Hours: Friday, June 5th, 9am – 5pm / Saturday, June 6th, 10am – 4pm
    I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

2. Default Re: Largest Truck Show East of Montreal this Friday and Saturday in Moncton

I'll be there helping with breakfast on Saturday morning with the Convoy for Hope - Atlantic group. Kinda looking forward to see the Optimus Prime truck.
    I'm not small, I'm fun sized