www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: Anyone using new internet explorer 7?

Default Anyone using new internet explorer 7?

Anyone got the new IE 7 yet? works pretty good, i just got it.

Also got the new windows live mail, which will be replacing msn hotmail.

I updated this week, but haven't had time to sit & play with it.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

I was going to update at work but IT said no just yet, there seems to be a few gliches yet with it.

4. Default Warning

The new Internet Explorer from Microsoft caused a lot of problems to many members and people, me included.

I would wait with downloading. Should you have already some problems with your Computer after you downloaded IE 7, uninstall it.

For some people it works fine, others can't log in, in some sites and don't know why.

I also would advice to clean your old cookies.

Never buy Version 1 of anything.....

The only trouble it has given me so far is refusing to go to a page when I only type in the IP address. I need to put http:// in front of it first.

make google your default search engine. Problem solved!
    You can't fix stupid

Accremonious Guest

Default Internet 7.0

I think that I have had 7.0 for a while now, but may have deleted it back during some previous problems (restored back a few months to get around a problem). I have a dual core pentium D which is usually quite fast and windows XP Home sp2, but am cheap on the provider end and only signed up for Hi-speed Lite! Today after the power dip and capacitor bank fire at Hydro One near Toronto Airport, it seems that the internet service was either out or Telnet was off-line for a while midday. I could not access my home page even. I finally solved the problems with spyware 2 weeks ago. I downloaded AVG free version and cleaned the memory, then deleted McAffee. McAffee came with this machine preloaded and have finally found proof positive that it is not up to snuff. AVG does what it is supposed to do and documents it. How do you check which version of a program is operating in your computer?
    Both son and son-inlaw would know how but they are busy and not available. As for email, I find that Google's gmail is far better in many ways. My son built his own machine, has a pentium 4 and high speed Rogers which is far faster. There it happened again in the middle of my edit, I lost service for a few minutes and had to relog in! Could be that the end of the month there are businesses transmitting mega data and need exrta band width?

Double click the little AVG icon in your system tray at the bottom right of your screen. The Contol Center will open, click Information and then About AVG Free. All the details will be right there.

For those of you who haven't tried it yet, http://free.grisoft.com

Accremonious Guest

Default Checking versions

When I did that restore to previous, it was before I switched from McAffee
    to AVG. When I did switch, I found that there was spyware and a trojan that McAffee had not dealt with but AVG did find it and delete or isolate it to a confinement "box" immediately. I have since deleted all of McAffee and got rid of their annoying popups asking for more money! I have since seen a screen on the other half of this dual core that does indicate we are using Internet Explorer 7.0 which I did down load some time back. I still think that this Internet Lite Service from Telnet is the biggest problem I have with some video down loads coming in a playing in bursts and spurts!