www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: immigrating to canada

irish trucker Guest

Default immigrating to canada

hello there iamb thinking of immigrating to canada i will be coming out to alberta in january staying out for a couple of weeks going to be heading east into saskatchewan and manitoba hoping to meet future employers i drive otr oaterm ireland into europe on reefer work and livestock iamb hoping to enter the pnnpprogram in alberta some time next year ive been in touch with some trucking companies as yanke bison siemens but would be interested in staying in livestock work or even dump truck diving i also have a ticket for a dozer so iamb keeping my options open i know i can use the np in alberta and apply to a company as a d8 driver as there is lots of road building going on up north in the oilsands i would apreciate any advice from drivers out there it would be very gratefull thanks .... i got your back door 10-4 bud

Lots and lots of cattle hauler jobs in ontario. Mostly running into the USA, but theres some cattle hauling from western canada into ontario too.

Usually the trucks are very fancy with lots of lights and stainless.

Welcome to our site. You will get a lot of good info here.
    Are you coming alone, or with your family?
    We'll give you all the help we can.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Well Dave dear, it work's you know.

Holly
    no sir I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying

www.sosoconvoy.com

Lonleyboy_515 Guest

Fire away any questions you have someone here will be able to answer them. Make sure you bring lots of warm clothes for those ALBERTA winters.

6. Default

Nothing wrong about an Artic Alberta winter, just sit it out in Ontario...
    No cheap freight---no cheap drivers--know what your AZ is worth
    Mighty hunter leaves wounded animal to suffer and die!!

I'm working on going to Ontario, but it's the only province without a PNP to help people get citizenship, which makes things a little more complex. Got 2 companies interested in me out there, mainly Missisauga based.. Application paperwork should be in the mail to me as I write this.

Anyone have any contacts who'd run expedites out of a province other than Ontario? Basicly a province that has a PNP to help me make the move permenant? Heck, I think I can cope with running local dump trucks for a while to get in, so long as I could get onto long haul stuff in the end.

Suggestions?