www.expediterworld.com
www.brummionline.de
www.truckstopaustralia.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TransX good to work for

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TransX good to work for

I was just wondering if TransX be a good start and do they pay fairly decent as a new company driver. I seen they pay only $400. for the duration of 90 days of their Orientation.
    There's an App for that

Default Re: TransX good to work for

Go across road to schneider. if you are talking about aberfoyle yard Posted via Mobile Device

Stoats Stash Champion!

Thumbs up Re: TransX good to work for

If you rate yr driving skill as "@:{> Verry verry good @;{>", you might be Trans-X material.
    If ditches are like magnets to you, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you sport a turbine, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you wear an I-pod while driving a BigTruck, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you cant drive in a straight line, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you cant back up, you might be Trans-X material.
    if you sit in the fuel island for more than "@:{> just 40 minutes", you might be Trans-X material.
    if you hold people up on the taliban turnpike up in northern Ontario and just floor the crap out of her when the passing lane opens, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you drive white beaten up Frrrrrreightliner, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you keep yr bumper lights on 24/7, you might be Trans-X material.
    if you cant speak English,you might be Trans-X material.
    if you work your day around "foot bath", you might be Trans-X material.
    if you drive with you foot on the window sill, you might be Trans-X material.
    if you think tassels above your windshield is "@:{>oh!Very good", you might be Trans-X material.
    if you only fall in ditch a few times a year, you might be Trans-X material.
    if you limit your trailer getting caught in obstacles such as driveway-ditches, posts, or fuel islands to only 1 call a week, you might be Trans-X material.
    If you drive with both feet on the dash!!!! you might be Trans-X material.
    and last but not least, yes I have seen this, If you drive with your curtains closed!!!! you might be Trans-X material. Dont ask me how this seat cover pulled this off but I think a miracle was being performed in his truck.
    oh! there's way more.

Quote Originally Posted by mc94xr7 View Post
    If you rate yr driving skill as "@:{> Verry verry good @;{>", you might be Trans-X material.If ditches are like magnets to you, you might be Trans-X material.If you sport a turbine, you might be Trans-X material.If you wear an I-pod while driving a BigTruck, you might be Trans-X material.If you cant drive in a straight line, you might be Trans-X material.If you cant back up, you might be Trans-X material.if you sit in the fuel island for more than "@:{> just 40 minutes", you might be Trans-X material.if you hold people up on the taliban turnpike up in northern Ontario and just floor the crap out of her when the passing lane opens, you might be Trans-X material.If you drive white beaten up Frrrrrreightliner, you might be Trans-X material.If you keep yr bumper lights on 24/7, you might be Trans-X material.if you cant speak English,you might be Trans-X material.if you work your day around "foot bath", you might be Trans-X material.if you drive with you foot on the window sill, you might be Trans-X material.if you think tassels above your windshield is "@:{>oh!Very good", you might be Trans-X material.if you only fall in ditch a few times a year, you might be Trans-X material.if you limit your trailer getting caught in obstacles such as driveway-ditches, posts, or fuel islands to only 1 call a week, you might be Trans-X material.If you drive with both feet on the dash!!!! you might be Trans-X material.and last but not least, yes I have seen this, If you drive with your curtains closed!!!! you might be Trans-X material. Dont ask me how this seat cover pulled this off but I think a miracle was being performed in his truck.oh! there's way more.
    If your drive shaft is covered in human $hit you might be...Posted via Mobile Device
    Stupid should hurt

The reason I drive faster when the passing lanes open up is because the road is wider and I'm not so scared so I find I can make better time here, LOL.

I had one of these clowns drive right into oncoming traffic just before Dryden when he went around a grader. I had to drive way over on the shoulder to keep him from causing a head on collision. Typical young arrogant you know what behind the wheel, he had that ridiculous stern look on his face looking in his mirror to make sure his trailer cleared the grader as he forced the oncoming traffic off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlet View Post
    I was just wondering if TransX be a good start and do they pay fairly decent as a new company driver. I seen they pay only $400. for the duration of 90 days of their Orientation.
    90 day orientation? That can't be right. I talked to them and I think they said orientation, pdic, lcv, tdg training etc was going to take about 4 or 5 daysPosted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    90 day orientation? That can't be right. I talked to them and I think they said orientation, pdic, lcv, tdg training etc was going to take about 4 or 5 daysPosted via Mobile Device
    The 90 days is for a newly licensed driver...orientation and probation.
    I'm not a baker, I don't sugarcoat anything!

If you're not skilled on the job, you could be killed on the job.

Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap
    Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    The 90 days is for a newly licensed driver...orientation and probation.
    No way anyone would do 90 days for $400. There must be more to the story.Posted via Mobile Device

Either way $400 for 4-5 days ain't worth it. Look elsewhere. Don't promote poor wages by signing up with a poor paying company.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Stupid should hurt

Stoats Stash Champion!

i trhink SGT is hiring still- just try not to get hit by the revolving door. oh ya. I just went there